Saturday, February 27, 2010

During The tutor

During the tutor: another whoops:) story (just write while waiting for my tutor to finis what she should do)


1. I am sleepy, so hard, so itchy
2. 2 hrs of sleepy head
3. wet hands!
4. Geometry hate it!
5. I haTe my tutor~! (sorry if you know her)
6. I haTe it sUper~!
7. ~OVER!~
8. 1 more paper!
9. LOL I just said POINT and she taught I said plane!!! so PLane...
10. ray?? dunno
11. plane!
12. oh she's so...
13. identification!
14. piece of cake
15. almost done!
16. lol!
17. she wrote greater than 90 but less than 90
18. lol
19. 1 last paper!
20. polygons!
21. piece of cake
22.  whoops:)
23. whoops:)
24. whoops:)
25. done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoops:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. COMMENTS MUST BE POSITIVE IF NEGATIVE RULE NUMBER 2.
2. IF NEGATIVE POSTS PLEASE SAY IT THE NICE WAY AND WHY DO YOU SAY SO IT'S NEGATIVE.
3. IF YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY NICE I LL LIKE IT:)
4. IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS POST IT ON MY CBOX(CHAT BOX)
5. IF YOU HAVE BAD WORDS TO SAY I WILL REPORT IT.
6. TO VISIT YOUR BLOG MUST BE ALSO IN THE CBOX AREA
7. IF YOUR BOASTFUL OR SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY BLOG LIKE :EWW YOUR BLOG SO MUCH PINK OR GIRLY: WELL I AM GIRLY SO WHAT I DON'T EVEN CARE WHO EVER YOU ARE!
8. LAST IS ALWAYS USE YOUR KINDNESS!