Wednesday, March 3, 2010

facebook or friendster?

Another whoops:) story.
Hi so pick and VOTE who is much ENJOYABLE!
Facebook
Friendster
to vote scroll down and type Facebook or Friendster at chat box a.k.a Cbox

Reasons / Opinions
*well for me is FACEBOOK because I love the games and most is you can make your own fan page!
and love the pet society and friendster is kinda' boring because it loads very SLOW
while FACEBOOK loads VERY FAST sorry friendster.... well it's true I liked FACEBOOK*

So vote wisely and vote now!
xoxo Patricia


No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. COMMENTS MUST BE POSITIVE IF NEGATIVE RULE NUMBER 2.
2. IF NEGATIVE POSTS PLEASE SAY IT THE NICE WAY AND WHY DO YOU SAY SO IT'S NEGATIVE.
3. IF YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY NICE I LL LIKE IT:)
4. IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS POST IT ON MY CBOX(CHAT BOX)
5. IF YOU HAVE BAD WORDS TO SAY I WILL REPORT IT.
6. TO VISIT YOUR BLOG MUST BE ALSO IN THE CBOX AREA
7. IF YOUR BOASTFUL OR SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY BLOG LIKE :EWW YOUR BLOG SO MUCH PINK OR GIRLY: WELL I AM GIRLY SO WHAT I DON'T EVEN CARE WHO EVER YOU ARE!
8. LAST IS ALWAYS USE YOUR KINDNESS!